Advocacy and Issues Campaigns
An informed and engaged citizenry is a powerful force. It’s a force that, when properly harnessed, can provide you with the base of support you need to move your project, program or initiative forward.
Whether you’re working on an issue of public concern, a workshop that needs community input, or a project that will be heading before elected officials to be voted on, Firefly can help you build the framework for a successful community outreach and grassroots mobilization campaign and support its implementation.
Firefly creates and executes strategic and creative community engagement plans that garner grassroots support, mitigate public concerns, and connect our clients to their target audiences. We know how to simplify and frame messages that resonate with key influencers and decision makers – from civic activists and business leaders to news reporters and elected officials.
Firefly’s community outreach services include:
- Community outreach planning, timeline and budget
- Message point development, copywriting, ghostwriting
- Stakeholder list development, mobilization and grassroots advocacy building
- Government Relations
- Media relations
- Digital/social media communications
- Public workshops, smaller neighborhood and key influencer meeting coordination