Glowing Internship Opportunity
The Firefly Group, a full-service marketing and public relations agency in Palm City, Florida, has a glowing internship opportunity for the summer (or longer) at our fun, fast-paced firm. The ideal intern will be self-motivated, curious, creative, enthusiastic and enjoy working in a collaborative, team environment. Remote work is an option, but to get the most out of the experience we prefer the individual work on-site in our “jar” (a.k.a. the office).
The Buzz on Firefly
Founded in 2003, Firefly provides award-winning marketing, branding, social and digital media management, website development, media relations, and community outreach services to clients throughout Florida. We serve businesses of all sizes and industries, government agencies, landowners, and non-profit organizations. For more info, visit www.fireflyforyou.com.
Insights on Interning
Firefly is seeking an individual who has the skills or aptitude in more than one of these areas:
- Social media content curation, posting, scheduling and monitoring
- Internet research, Google analytics and other digital/social media analytics
- Microsoft Office, social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Loomly)
- Graphic design, Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Video production and editing; photography
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Event Management, non-profit fundraising
- E-marketing communications and list management (Constant Contact, Mailchimp, etc.)
- Working towards a degree in any of these areas: public relations, communications, marketing, journalism, environmental, non-profit
There is no typical day at Firefly. Responsibilities will range from administrative support to direct client support functions: social media management, special events logistics, sponsorship recruitment and solicitation for non-profit client fundraising activities, internet research, mailing list management, writing press releases and e-marketing communications, and other special projects. The internship provides an opportunity to gain invaluable skills and experience working in a fast-paced, creative environment.
Email your resume and cover letter, highlighting your strengths and skills to: firstname.lastname@example.org.