Although 2022 has had its share of difficult times, I am still so very grateful for another rewarding year at Firefly.
Here are just a few things I am especially thankful for:
· Our amazing team (a.k.a. the fireflies) who have produced extraordinary results for our clients through their creativity, passion and outstanding work ethic. Without my staff, we could not do the work we do for our clients.
· Our exceptional clients in the public, private and nonprofit sectors. I’m thrilled to say we work for some of the nicest people who are changing and saving lives, protecting the environment and building beautiful places for people and businesses to thrive.
· Our colleagues from other industries who recommend us to their clients and with whom we collaborate.
· Our graphic designers, printers, photographers and other vendors who support the work we do for our clients.
· Family and friends who encourage and support me and have lifted me up during challenging health issues and the loss of my dad this year.
Next year will be 20 years since I started Firefly out of my home office. It’s been quite a journey!
As we say farewell to 2022, our office will be closed beginning December 26 and will reopen on January 3, 2023. It’s our time to enjoy the holidays, unplug and re-energize. Hoping you too, have an opportunity to relax, make memories with loved ones, and reflect on what you are grateful for as well.
Thank you for being part of the Firefly family and wishing you a healthy, joyful, prosperous and illuminating New Year.