Glowing Part-Time Employment Opportunity
The Buzz on Firefly
The Firefly Group, a full-service marketing, public relations and community outreach consulting firm on the Treasure Coast, has a glowing part-time employment opportunity for the right individual to join our firefly team.
Founded in 2003, Firefly provides marketing, branding, public relations, strategic planning, social and digital media management, website development and community outreach services to clients throughout Florida. We serve businesses of all sizes and industries, non-profit organizations, and government agencies. Firefly offers an exciting and creative work environment where our goal is to deliver “illuminating ideas and glowing results” to our clients.
Firefly has received more than 90 awards for our work and have been recognized three times by HR Martin as a “Best Places to Work” in Martin County.
Part-Time Job Opportunity
Firefly is seeking a self-motivated, creative, enthusiastic, individual to work part-time in our “jar” (a.k.a. the office). The right person will thrive in an ever changing, fast-paced, deadline-oriented, fun and family-friendly environment. Being a team player and enjoying a collaborative atmosphere must be a genuine part of your personality to fit with our company culture.
- Strong organizational and administrative capabilities
- Experience with social media content management, email marketing, online research or aptitude to be quickly trained in these areas
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Other helpful skills: strong writing, graphic design, video editing, experience with Adobe Create Suite, Photoshop and Canva
- Online research and social media content development and content curation
- Client/Project Management support – community outreach, list management
- Event management for non-profit fundraisers and community outreach meetings
- General administrative support
Interested in growing and glowing with us?
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org: